Welcome to the all new Tai Chi Finder!
Our community site has been completely rewritten to make it more intuitive and consistent. We thank all of you for your help in making this effort a success.
- Visitors - we hope you find the site easy to use. Although we do our best to keep all the information up-to-date and accurate, please confirm details such as time, place, availability before attending.
- Instructors - it would be great if you could check through and update your entries. Some are looking really good now! Your existing login should still work .
- What is new?
- Most of the software has been rewritten - In time this will allow us to do more things but initially it is just about making sure things continue to work.
- Photos/Logos/Gallery - Should be easier to understand. Could be your logo / a small picture of the instructor or the class. There in also a gallery for an additional two photos.
- Streamlined search page.
- Geocoding (map co-ordinates) - It is now automatically created based on street / city / postcode but do make sure the location is accurate before saving
- More space - We got rid of the clutter!
- Report an Entry - Please help us get rid of out-of-date entries - you can email us or use the rating page.
- Edit button on each entry (visible when logged in). See the 'Edit Your Classes' menu option for finding and keeping your entries up-to-date.
- Submit articles and book review etc. on-line or tell us about video clips we should link to.
- Automatically expire entries (to get rid of out-of-date information)