- What can I list? Anything involving tai chi, qigong bagua, xingyi, yiquan, shaolin and related arts should be most welcome.
- Logged in but cannot access your entries? For security you can only update your own listings. Please keep it simple and use just the one login. We can move your entries across to a new login if necessary.
- Classes are usually weekly or monthly. These stay listed until you delete them so they should be on-going.
- Events are occasions that people would travel a distance to attend - eg. competitions, retreats, visiting masters. Do list things that expire on a given day so that they will automatically disappear from our listings once completed.They may be one-off or repeating but not just a new intake of your regular weekly classes.
- Stored venues: We can store a location for you if you have many events at the same place.
- Cut and paste from your website? The editor has a 'Paste from Word' option to clean up all the crud that would otherwise display in the entry when copying an event from MS Word. Also a paste as text option.
Barring stocktaking errors, everything you see in our shop is available for delivery from our own UK stocks and, if paying by card, will usually be dispatched within two working days from the date or your order. Please complete your orders on-line or call or email us with any questions. We accept these methods of payment:
- Credit / Debit card
- Electronic or telephone banking in the UK or by SEPA (Single European Payments Area) transfer in Euros from areas in Europe that support this cost-effective method of payment.
- Receipts for your purchase: Receipts are in pounds (GBP) which is the accounting currency of our shop. You will receive an immediate automated acknowledgement of your order by email. You print details of your order and will normally receive a receipt with your goods. Where the sender and recipient appear to be different we will just include a packing note in case this is a gift. We cannot provide a VAT receipt as we are not VAT registered.
- Trade orders and volume discounts: We offer the best prices we can without compromising on quality of service including discounts (by coupon code) for larger orders, wholesale or bulk purchases.
- Currency Conversions: Where the Euro or other foreign currency equivalent price is displayed, these are for guidance only and represent mid-market interbank rates. All orders are billed in GBP. The rate your card company will charge you may vary.
- Payments and Security: On-line Payments are accepted through Paypal. We do not keep any record of your credit card. It is charged as it is entered by you directly to the payment processor. Your personal information is protected by 128-bit encrypted SSL. You are responsible for keeping any Username and Password safe to prevent unauthorized access.
Tai Chi Finder is a family business (limited company No. 05001746 registered in England and Wales) with the aim of making it easier for people to find high quality instruction and the right gear. Tell your friends about us. If you have classes listed, please keep them up-to-date. We always welcome photos, informative articles and products reviews. We now are using the excellent independent feedback system from Feefo.co.uk (see below) who may email you for comments on any purchases you may make.