- Tai Chi Finder Ltd take no responsibility for the accuracy of listings shown on our site, including dates, times and map locations.
- Whilst we try to accommodate most listings, we reserve the right to remove entries without giving a reason. Usually it is because the entry is substantially a copy of another or simply that the information is out-of-date or incomplete.
- Terms are strictly payment with order. Ownership of goods is only passed to the purchaser when the full payment is received.
- Goods are offered subject to availability. After you place an order, we will determine whether or not to fill the order, and may refuse or limit your order for any reason including, but not limited to, credit review, the unavailability of a product or errors in the prices and product descriptions posted on this web site.
- By placing your order, you agree that Tai Chi Finder Limited's total liability, under any claim shall be limited to the purchase price actually paid for the product.
- By law, customers in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. This applies to all of our products except for digital items where the item has been downloaded or unsealed. http://www.bis.gov.uk/policies/consumer-issues/buying-and-selling/distance-selling
- You are responsible for the cost of any return unless the item is faulty or sent in error or as a substitute.
- We do not accept liability for damage or injury caused through misuse of products purchased.
- The actual products may differ slightly from the photographs shown in this catalogue as pictures are for illustration purposes only.
- Where the Euro or other foreign currency equivalent price is displayed, these are for guidance only and represent mid-market interbank rates. All orders are billed in GBP. The rate your card company will charge you may vary.